Ricardo> Hi,  I'm beginner in the perl world, I having see very files .pl to learn and
I  have one question...
Ricardo> In this script, what do make the parts in bold?

Ricardo> #!/usr/bin/perl
Ricardo> use strict;
Ricardo> $|=0;
Ricardo> use vars qw (%WRRConf %DHCPDConf %IPTablesConf %GeneralConf
Ricardo>                      %DBIConf %NetworkConf %IfCfgConf %WIPLConf
Ricardo>                      %WANInitConf %LANInitConf
Ricardo>                      %NetworkRemoteConf %WRRRemoteConf %DHCPDRemoteConf
Ricardo>                      %IPTablesRemoteConf %GeneralRemoteConf %SubnetRemoteConf
Ricardo>                      %AdmNetRemoteConf %VisitorSubnetRemoteConf
Ricardo>                      %BlockedSubnetRemoteConf %WANRemoteConf
Ricardo>                      %DCClientsMAC %DCClientsWeight %DCClientsIP
Ricardo>                      $dbh $Debug
Ricardo>                     );

I would be *so* happy not to ever have to work on this source file.

1) far too many globals
2) far too many Ugly-named globals
3) nearly impossible to test correctly

The problems faced by this file need to be delegated out into separate
modules, proabably (but not necessarily) with object interfaces.

Code review: $200/hr
Result of code review: priceless :)