> I've requested 50 times to be taken off your mailing list,
> but you still send me this unwanted mail.

You've sent 50 emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get no spam from this list ever, maybe it's coming
from someone who harvested your email address from a web site or something?

> I will now report all mail sent to me by you as SPAM....................

What are the headers and ip addresses, I doubt it's coming from the
real beginners list or else I'd have gotton spam also since I've
subscribed for a while now.

> Stop sending me spam.

I never have and the list hasn't either. It's got to be a harvesting
bot, virus, etc... Maybe your IncrediMail or Kazaa or somethgin has spyware in it?

HTH

DMuey