It was Wednesday, January 07, 2004 when Dan Muey took the soap box, saying:
: Please tell me this thread will stay in the archives! It's hilarious!
:
: I feel kinda bad for Mr. Kapp though, but if you're rude for no good
: reason what can you expect.

Well, around these parts we don't *expect* rudeness in return.  I
believe that rudeness must conform to the "all things in moderation"
rule whenever it cannot be helped, which /should/ never happen.  :-)

For the record the archives don't lie, the thread will be there.
That's precisely why rudeness must be kept in check.

I think now is a good time to stop this thread.  Everything that
should have been said has been, as well as some things that shouldn't
have.  :-)

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Pascal
The compiler won't let you shoot yourself in the foot.