> Hello folks,

Howdy,
Funny I was just thinking about Sockets today.
I don't use them nitty gritty like this but I would assume you need to do multiple
send/receive/accept in a little session via your own prtocol.

Something like:

Client> hello
Server> howdy
Client> NAME fred.txt
Server> NAMEIS fred.xt Thanks - SENDFILE
Client> FILE ....
Server> Thanks Writing file...FILEOK
Client> bye I am done
Server> bye hava good one

I'm interested in seeing how to do this, sorry it probably wasn't much help.