From: KENNETH JANUSZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 2:57 PM
To: PERL Beginners
Subject: New to PERL and Need Help

I am new to the world of PERL and need help to get started.  I have the book: "PERL
for Oracle DBA's".  But this has not helped me get started.  My background is Oracle
as a DBA.  I have a good background with SQL*Plus and PL/SQL.  On my home PC I have XP
Prof. and Oracle 9.2.  My Oracle supports PERL but I cannot get it to work.  It is not
the latest release of PERL, but that is not a problem.  When I can get it to work I
can update at that time.

Any help with books for beginners or web sites will be greatly appreciated.  Keep it
very simple.

Thanks much,
Ken Janusz, CPIM

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at
http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.