Norman> Hi,
Norman> I've /share_folder with many user folders.

Norman> e.g.,

Norman> /share_folder/user_a
Norman> /share_folder/user_b
Norman> ...

Norman> I would like to scan all user folders for files that are older than 30
Norman> days and delete them. Is this doable with Perl?

Simple, when you use my module, and understand find(1) syntax:

  use File::Finder; # from the CPAN
  unlink File::Finder->atime('+30')->in(glob "/share_folder/user_*");