James - we do appreciate your time and help.  My hope is that because of your help,
and our own training efforts, eventually we won't be sending you "junk code".   ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Edward Gray II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Michelle Rogers
Cc: Perl Beginners
Subject: Re: string seperated by multiple spaces

On Jun 28, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Michelle Rogers wrote:

> wow..somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed, this morning...

I wish I could say I was sorry.  ;)

You think whatever you want of me, but I'm not wrong.  I've tried
telling the person who started this thread before.  Now I'm trying
something else.

I really do want to help.  That's why I'm here and that's why I said
what I said.

It's a good lesson to all, I think.  Asking us to volunteer our time to
read your junk code is not a good way to make friends.

James