Hey guys (and gals, I imagine!),

I'm really new to perl. I've been working through some beginners
tutorials and now I need (want!) to use perl to overhaul something I
wrote in the past.  I've got a script (in bash) that I use that has a
particular sed command in it.  The command is as follows:

 sed -n '/System Temperatures/,/==*/p' FILENAME

The file in question has text that looks like this:

<<BEGIN FILE SAMPLE>>
No failures found in System
===========================

========================= Environmental Status =========================

System Temperatures (Celsius):
-------------------------------
Device          Temperature     Status
---------------------------------------
CPU0             65             OK
CPU1             63             OK
CPU2             64             OK
CPU3             63             OK
MB               35             OK
IOB              30             OK
DBP0             32             OK

=================================

Front Status Panel:
-------------------
Keyswitch position: NORMAL

<<END FILE SAMPLE>>

(obviously, this is output from the Sun Solaris' prtdiag -v command!)

I want to collect just the temperature data from this file, so I use
the above sed command to pull out only the lines:

<<BEGIN SAMPLE>>
System Temperatures (Celsius):
-------------------------------
Device          Temperature     Status
---------------------------------------
CPU0             65             OK
CPU1             63             OK
CPU2             64             OK
CPU3             63             OK
MB               35             OK
IOB              30             OK
DBP0             32             OK

<<END SAMPLE>>

What I'm looking for is a graceful way to do this in a perl script.
I'm kinda at a loss for where to begin.  Can you help me out?

Thanks,

--Errin Larsen