Hi everyone.

I'm trying to call a SSI from a page generated by a Perl script. Obviously the SSI
can't be called because it is not an HTML file. But if I use the .htaccess parsing
method, a with .shtml, (AddHandler server-parsed .pl) I got all the code of my script
listed.

This SSI will call another .pl , a counter to be precise.
I could include the code of the counter in the main script, but I didn't wrote the
counter and don't want to do anything wrong, I mean I respect other's work.
I was thinking in 'use' or 'require', but it's not about the functions in the counter,
it's about the whole output.

Any advice on where to look now?
Thanks.
-rm-