Edward Wijaya wrote:
On 29 Sep 2004 14:58:00 +0100, Jose Alves de Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I understood this correctly, you want to do this:

So sorry for being not clear. I will extend just a bit.

Suppose I have:

my %HoH = (
   firstkey => { A => 'blabla',
                 B => 'dadada',
                 C => 'tititi',}
   secondkey => { D => 'blabla',
                  E => 'dadada',
                  F => 'tititi',}

   );

and I generated that HoH with this:

$HoH{$fkey}{$alpha}=$text;

namely:

"firstkey, secondkey"     from $fkey
"A, B, C, etc"            from $alpha
"blabla etc"              from $text

my question is how can I print output like:

firstkey
secondkey

How about:

print "$_\n" foreach( keys( %HoH ) );

or

map{ print "$_\n" } keys( %HoH );

Remember that a hash stores its keys/values in random order, so you will get
your keys in random order.

given the construction variables as mention before.

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard                    The prophecy of the holy Norns
a.k.a Greven, TuxPower                        A tale of death and doom