I've been reading this list every day for a week or so, and it's a
great resource.

I'm trying to use a GET or POST command to click on a link at this address:

http://ibihost1.com/nycdoh/web/html/rii.pl

As you can see, the address points to a Perl script. When you click on
a button on this page, you're taken to another page, but the address -
rii.pl - stays the same. View source provides no help.

I'm wondering how I can use a Perl script to get past this page and
subsequent ones.

Thanks in advance for pointing me to any relevant resources.

Dan