> This is really a question for the CGI list, but whatever.

Sorry, didn't realize there was one. Thanks for the heads up!

> Have you looked in the web server logs? Are you recording referer data?
If not, you should be, it's useful in cases like this. If you're
recording it, you should be able to verify or refute the claims.

Yes, our web logs are recording referrer data, but I wouldn't know what to
look for. I'll ask the CGI list.

If anyone on this list wants to offer suggestions, they would certainly be
welcomed!

Chris