If you want to discuss Beginners Perl, send your messages to the beginners@perl.org list address. I am a subscriber and will see your response there, as will dozens of other helpful people.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My name is Ulfet. Yesterday i was written from Nahid`s email address. So, i need to write script in PERL languiage on UNIX OS. Exactly Unix AIX (for IBM).

So, i found some scripts, and me wrote some scirpt. But there are some problems. Firstly let me tell you that what i found that scripts does not work. And i get it as text and want to send you. But also i want to send you scripts which i have written.

If you have samples of code you need help with, send it to the list, not to me directly.

And if you want help, it is best to send clear questions with samples of code that you do not understand, or do not work the way you expect them to.

Just sending a big set of programs usually doesn't get much help.

And just now, i want to explain that i need a script which must be write in PERL for OS Unix AIX. That script have to take XML file and convert it to text. Shortly, that script have to take only without tags words.

Example: this is a xml file and its content below
<name>Ulfet</name>
<age>24</age>

I need to take Ulfet and 24.

Great. That can be done.

Show us what you've tried and we can try to help.

--
Chris Devers