On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:22:16PM -0500, Rance Hall wrote:
> I'm working on a new perl script thats giving me fits.

[snip]

I just sent a lengthy reply to this that was supposed to go to the list,
but accidentally sent it to the individual.  I don't care to try to
reconstruct it.  It probably doesn't need to get forwarded to the list,
but . . . darnit.

Is there a particular reason this list uses list-reply, with reply
defaulting only to the individual?

Brian K. Reid: "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."