On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 11:23 -0700, Bryan R Harris wrote:
> Are you proposing that the special case be removed?  If so, PLEASE NO!  I
> use that special case in almost every script I write, and if they removed it
> I would probably shed tears over it.

Don't worry; they won't. Well, maybe in Perl6; I haven't made it all the
way thru the spec. (To the truthful, I barely started.)

--
__END__

Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   --- Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
  Aristotle

* A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/