On 10/05/2006 03:23 PM, RICHARD FERNANDEZ wrote:
if the user has never signed in and the admin never ran passwd user passwd -f user and then that user never went into make his/her password permenant then yes it would matter b/c the passwd is not set.

I've gone in and set a passwd for the user. Then I actually logged in as
the user for grins.
Still no good. And, BTW, I'm restarting the webserver after every change
to the user to make sure the environment is what I think it is.

If a missing passwd was the issue, it should not have worked from the
command line either, or am I missing something?

Does the webserver have the proper permissions to invoke that sudo entry?