Tony Heal wrote:
I am looking for a good IDE for perl, I have eclipse and one of it's plugins,
but I am wondering if I a spinning my
wheels trying to set this up when there may be a better alternative.

Sorry, Perl is old school.  The favourite IDE of most Perl programmers is
(g)vi(m) or emacs.  Basically, you use an text editor to create and modify your
program; then you run it.  Even programs with many modules are easy to keep
track of because there are no header files, no make files, and no linkage.
Well, OK, there are linkages but they're maintained within the Perl program (or
its modules).

The best IDE for you is your favourite text editor.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
 Aristotle