From: Praveena Vittal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Can you please tell me the reason for the same?

"Can you please tell me the reason for THAT?"

> I need to send the parameters via POST method without any confirmation
> from the users...

You can't ! You can't force the browser to send a POST request to
some other server with the data you specify. What you can do is to
ask the browser to resend the data it POSTed to you to another
address. Or to send a GET request to another address including the
query you specify. But you can't force it to POST something via a
redirect after a GET request or POST something else than what it
POSTed to your script. Fullstop.

Now what you can do is to

1) use LWP::Simple or LWP::UserAgent to POST the data to that repote
script, read the results and forward them to the user.

So instead of asking the browser to send something to another server
you send that data yourself, receive the results and only then send
the result to the browser.

2) return HTML containing a hidden form and submit it by JavaScript.
Of course this will not work if the user disables JavaScript.

HTH, Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery