hi All,

Thanks for all your replies...

Actually i tried the small program like below:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use CGI;
my $query =new CGI;

<----some other stuffs will be here-->
print $query->redirect('http://google.com');

When i run this code i am getting a blank page with the following printed in the screen...

and not redirecting to the url given...

Can you please tell me the reason for the same?

I need to send the parameters via POST method without any confirmation from the users...

Thanks & Regards,
Praveena