On Dec 11, 3:21 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Whiners are just not worth the effort.  Might have done well to just
> hold your tongue right along.  Its puzzling why you didn't.

You just answered your own question.  I didn't bother giving you any
explicit advice because half of your post was whining.  If you'd
simply said "Why doesn't this code work correctly?"  I'd have pointed
you to exactly what you did wrong.  Instead, you were a whiny little
baby crying that the documentation was too hard to understand, and I
grew more annoyed at you the more of your whiny little rant I read.
Hence, I felt no particular desire to be helpful to you.  So I replied
in a way that made me happy.  I couldn't care less that it didn't make
you happy.

So long.

Paul Lalli