so just to put it out there for my ideas to run more perl scripts at work using modules that I cannot install(whether due to lack of knoweldge or just don't have
the right)..

at work, we have a solaris based unix server(lets say serverK) which is being served as central logon for all the daily tasks. I don't have root right and I have tried many things to install some modules that I wanted to run(DBI,Expect among other things) but could no make it work.. I also have list of linux machine behind serverK, called linux1-4 which btw cannot reach any of other servers out there(server1/server2/server3.........etc) I DO have root right in linux machines and I am installing all the modules that I know I want to use..

What I am planning to do is write the scripts I want to run on SERVERK on linux machines and somehow just need to launch them from SERVERK. For very simple example, if I wanted to write a perl script(using expect) to logon automatically to (server1-4 etc) do something.... is it possible to launch
a script that's stored on linux machine from SERVERK ?
I have thought of writing a simple shell script which launchs a (from SERVERK)ssh session into linux machines using user name with initial script to run a perl script and logs off..
Is that the only way?
I guess I am writing this to see if there are people with similiar problem....

server1 server2 server3 server4 .....................

SERVERK (this is where everyone logs on & need to run the program)

linux1 linux2 linux3 linux4 (these linux machines under my control)