Hi,

After working fine with Algorithm::Permute module for weeks now,
suddenly I seem to be getting errors.

The particular error is:
$ perl StTrAuto.pl
Can't locate Algorithm/Permute.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/u/sharan/local/perl/perm_install/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
StTrAuto.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at StTrAuto.pl line 4.

First few lines of code which I thought are causing the issue:
      1 #!/usr/bin/perl
      2 use warnings;
      3 use lib "/u/sharan/local/perl/perm_install/lib/perl5/site_perl";
      4 use Algorithm::Permute;

The interesting thing is that I have an example code elsewhere and
that works fine.
Again, the first few lines of code from example:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use lib
"/u/sharan/local/perl/perm_install/lib/perl5/site_perl";
use Algorithm::Permute;

my @array = (1..4);
Algorithm::Permute::permute { print "@array\n" } @array;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] = Algorithm::Permute::permute (@array);