Hi,

Almost an year ago I had posted regarding the revival of
Ankur's E2B dictionary project and how Anubadok's database
could contribute to it. Though having around ten thousands
entries is really a far cry to call it even reasonable
dictionary but its still better than having nothing.

I wrote a small script for an online English to Bengali
dictionary. It uses E2B dictionary of Anubadok.

Here is a screenshot

http://www.imsc.res.in/~golam/screenshot-bdict.png

Its up and running in IMSc LAN. Unfortunately, I can't
give you a live demo as its not permitted to run CGI in
our external server.

So if any of you are interested and/or willing to host it
then please feel free to post. In case, if you have some other
suggestions then you are welcome to post your view.

Cheers,
Golam
--
http://www.imsc.res.in/~golam/