----- Original Message ----- From: "Golam Mortuza Hossain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Ankur-core] Ankur's Dictionary project

On 6/15/06, Jamil Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IIRC we had 3 PO files containing the common
technical terms. Are those terms included in
Anubadok's database? If not,
can you add them soon?

As far as I remember Progga had sent me
one Ankur's "commonwords.po".  In any case,
please send me those files. I will surely
add them asap, if they have new entries in them.

Here you go!

Another issue. While searching if any word
is not found, can u put "add" or  "suggest"
button? So people can submit translation.
Those will be in a  seperate db. You can verify
 and merge them with the original Anubadok's db.
:)

Hmm.. that's a great idea. I will try to implement
it by tonight. Hopefully, I will learn little bit of
http POST as well :-)

Yeah!! definitely!  the localization camp like the
one you, MAK, Munir and others organized at
IICT, BUET can greatly contribute to the Ankur's
dictionary project also, along with PO translations.

We are planning for 3 day long camping soon.

Best,
`Jamil