----- Original Message -----
From: "Golam Mortuza Hossain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Does it use Dict protocol [ie, dict.org] ?
>
> Nope! The current Perl script that handles look-up
> request is rather primitive type. Frankly, its
> a cut-n-paste from Anubadok's code :-) with
> little but of optimization. I think, given the database is
> tagged (parts-of-speech), converting it to any
> other format should be just another script away!!

It will be a great help for l10n workshop participants. They need to lookup
certain words time to time. IIRC we had 3 PO files containing the common
technical terms. Are those terms included in Anubadok's database? If not,
can you add them soon?

Another issue. While searching if any word is not found, can u put "add" or
"suggest" button? So people can submit translation. Those will be in a
seperate db. You can verify and merge them with the original Anubadok's db.
:)

Best,
`Jamil