Personally, I dont believe dogs think "screw you" when they do things like
this....they are much too simple and pure to be so devious and "plan
revenge." They just do what feels good, what they see as in their best
interest.

 They do commonly suffer from seperation anxiety, however, which can explain
some behavior such as destructiveness and housesoiling that only occurs when
left alone.

Dogs also love pee and poop.... they are fascinated w/ it.....they wouldnt
see it as an insult or a mess like we do! They use it to mark their property.
You and your bed are her valued property and perhaps she wants everyone to
know it!

Vilma Briggs
Mt. Gilead, OH
U-UD Mocha Java Slurp, UDX, HIC, TT
Ch. Brighteye Expresso Bean, UD, NDD, TT
U-CDX Our Little Buddy, UD, NA, TT
and rescue Berners: Charm (Thirdtym's A Charm CGC) and Willow