I believe the topic on feeding, exercise and HD and elbows was caused from a
reply I made a to a post about HD a number of digest's back,.

This is from my earlier post.
<<<When a puppy leaves your home with its new owner who is loaded with good
information about the best way to raise their new puppy and they chose to do
it their way, food , exercise & training, you as the breeder have lost most
of the control when the car turns up or down the road and is headed for home
which may be a very good home  BUT what they choose to do is their choice
not the breeders.>>>>

 *** I never once said food, exercise or training caused HD, and I never
said it was the puppy owners fault
if their dog came down with HD. We all know it is in the Genes but we can
help prevent it from being a crippling condition by proper feeding,  and
exercise in some case's.
.

Living in NE Oregon on 5 acres with two horse's,  four Bernese Adults 1 male
2 intact females, 1 spayed 10 year old and seven 4 1/2 week old puppies plus
two barn cats.

Owned by Bernese for over 17 years and this is our 14th litter.

In case any one was wondering we are not "RANCHER RAY" nor do we advocate
keeping your puppy penned up like a veal calf.

Ray & Pat Burgett Eaglecap Bernese
Talee,Lexi,Boomer,Bell & Max
www.goodbernerfood.com
http://users.eoni.com/~eaglecap/