To all of you who responded earlier here and to those of you who have yet to
respond.

Joye, Pat, Karen and I are preparing a new special Website to celebrate the
lives of those
beloved Berners lost to Histio.

Now I am not giving away more details here but I am hoping to have it
together for the end of the
month and to coincide with new Raffle on behalf of Cancer Research, Willem
has donated two new superb paintings and will be in Loving Memory of Joye's
Winston
and all the other dogs lost to this horrible disease.

The Histio Roll Call is up on the new page from those of you who posted
previously! Please, if you didn't post before, mail me now! The aim is to
have small pic of each dog and then click on that image for the individual
page, more pics and some special words.

To give you some idea, click on Pat Long's Hannibal and Karen Connors'
Britney as I already have pages up for them.

Working page for new site is:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/histiorollcall.htm

I have a free week! Get those pics and those special words in to me right
now!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang