Hi Everyone,

First, a big thank you to everyone who has sent me photos of their beloved
Berners who have been lost to Histiocytosis.

Has been just over three weeks now since Joye Neff and Pat Long emailed me
suggesting :) that I do these very Special Tribute Pages! Have just uploaded
the 25th page! Very apt as today, the 25th, is the launch of the new
Fundraiser on behalf of the Fred Hutchinson Trust Cancer Research Centre,
and also the 25th dog was Jen Cunningham's Barney and as you know I have my
Bernese Rescue Barney now!

Please take a moment to look at this new site and the wonderful Tributes to
so many dogs who have died from this awful disease.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/histiorollcall.htm

You will also find there a new link to a page sent me by Pat that tells all
about the new research that is being done and how you can help find the
answer! Also link there to the new Fundraiser Raffle of those beautiful
paintings donated by Willem who has lost so many of his dogs to cancer!

Second, those of you who have promised me pics and not sent them yet, "Where
are they?" Please send me those jpgs! And if you have lost a dog to Histio
and were not included on that original Roll Call, feel free to mail me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like me to make a page.

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm