We have a problem when giving Tanner any kind of raw
bones, he developes a 72 hour bout of diarrhea after
digesting any of it. I have tried letting him chew on
them for just a short time, 15 to 20 minutes at a time
but it doesn't seem to make any difference. We have
tried the marrow bones and the knuckle with no sucess.
With the marrow bones, once the marrow is gone, he is
fine chewing on the outer bone, or if we fill it with
cheese or peanut butter. Our girls Tessa gets the same
bones with no side effects, so I don't think the bones
are spoiled.
Tanner is now 11 months and has had this problem from
day one. What I am wondering is if he just has a
delicate stomach or something in his makeup that is
different and how would you find out. Has anyone else
had this ongoing problem?

Regards,
Cheryl, Tessa & Tanner
Portland Or.