----- Original Message -----
From: "Rose Tierney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RR)  "When I feed extruded kibble, I do soak it a few minutes before
feeding.   I never feed more than four cups of food to a Berner at one
time."

RT) Is this four cups soaked or presoaked. My bitches have two cups of
presoaked kibble twice a day, I never feed more than two and half in any one
meal. Perhaps with the baked Flint River the volume is not so important??