We have a drooler and he's a complete slob about drinking.  First a few
slurps then swings his head in a dripping arc to look around then slurps
more then a five foot trail as he walks away from his bowl.  I keep a beach
towel next to the water bowl to mop up many times daily.  As a puppy he
actually stepped into his water bowl with his two front paws while drinking.
The actual drool is more slippery than the water, but does reflect the most
appreciative anticipation of all of the meals that I prepare him.  He owns
my heart as does his dry mouthed sister.

Susan Kowitz, Mercedes, and Bentley
Sequim, WA