I have a 8 week old Berner pup and for the past week she has become increasingly more mouthy. My arms, hands, toes, pant legs and any other nearby close appendage or article of clothing has to be in her mouth and squeezed hard with those little razor teeth. My wife and I have correctively placed chew toys in her bear trap for a mouth when ever she begins this behaviour but she is only fooled by the decoy for a few moments before she wages her next assult. I have adopted the habit of spraying down my sweet flesh with bitter apple spray before a session with my monster. This seems to keep her actions at bay until the potency subsides, generally after 2 minutes.

I do realize she is just a little pup and she really is a sweetheart when not in attack mode, but I am wondering if anyone has had success with correcting this behavior. Ignoring the problem has just made her squeeze her chompers harder. I have 2-3 more weeks before her final shots, which translate to 2-3 more weeks before she begins obedience training and playdates (battle sessions)with other dogs.
Thanks,
Brandon