From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave or Stephanie
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 4:22 PM
To: Brandon Diem; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mouthy puppy

Hi Brandon,
This is going to sound silly and I felt very silly doing it when my girl
used to be a little biting monster but it really works.  When she bites you,
let out a loud yip like a littermate would do if she bit them to hard and
stop playing with her.  Eventually she will hopefully get the hint that she
is doing something wrong when she bites you too hard.  I'm sure that others
on the list will give you some other great ideas to try also.  This is just
what worked well for my girl.
Good luck!
Stephanie Heeter and Brina
N. Edwards, CA