Hi Martin.

The L2VPN Yang team would like to present the effort happening since last
IETF.
We will be presenting in both PALS and BESS WG.
Draft title will comes soon and we will provide a quick update of what is
going on.

I¹m requesting a extra 5 min to cover what is happening on the EVPN front.

Title: L2VPN Yang
Draft Title: TBD
Time: 15 min
Speakers: Patrice, Himanshu, Robin

Regards,

Patrice

   Patrice Brissette
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING

pbris...@cisco.com
Phone: +1 613 254 3336

Cisco Systems Canada Co. / Les Systemes Cisco Canada CIE
Canada
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/CA/>

 Think before you print.This
 email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.

On 2015-06-22, 4:44 AM, "Martin Vigoureux"