From: BESS [bess-boun...@ietf.org] on behalf of Martin Vigoureux
[martin.vigour...@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 16:44
To: bess@ietf.org
Subject: [bess] Slots requests for BESS WG session - IETF 93 - Prague

All,

it is time we start building the BESS WG agenda for Prague.
The IETF agenda is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.html
Please note that it is still a preliminary agenda.

The BESS WG session (2h) is currently scheduled on
Monday, July 20th, Afternoon session II 15:20-17:20 (local time)

Please send us your request for a presentation slot, indicating:
draft name, speaker and desired duration (covering presentation +
discussion)

Please send the requests no later than July 5th
Thank you

M&T