Respected Authors,

I had gone through the draft at high level,I am happy to see a real provider
provisioning issues addressed in your draft. Much appreciated.

 Some key highlights in your draft.

1. No changes.
2. Using existing features to address a problem.
3. Addresses provisioning issues.

How ever I have following queries.

May I know how to deal with vlan provisioning issues like one PE will have vlan
2,3,4 and other PE will have 3,4 this will end up in both PE's as DF correct me
if I am wrong, you use type 1 Ad per ES and EVI for DF election, how about vlan
issues.

May I know how to handle transient loop during 3 seconds period during DF
election.May I know the state of PE during the DF election, clarity
required[humble opinion].

This seems to be a good customer focused solution. I appreciate it.[please
note: this is my humble opinion as an individual not representing any one]

Regards,
Sudhin Jacob