Agree with John. I support the adoption.

On 4/13/17, 12:03 PM, "sfc on behalf of John E Drake" <sfc-boun...@ietf.org on
behalf of jdr...@juniper.net> wrote:

    M&T,

    I still support the adoption.  I looked at the subject patent and it
appears to have very little to do with draft-mackie.  I think this means that
the IPR assertion would be similarly made against *any* solution developed by
BESS.

    Yours Irrespectively,

    John

draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane