Hi

I support publication of this document, but there are a few minor
editorial issues that needs to be addressed.

Section 2.1 has minor issues:

   For comparison, another method of supporting customer ASM is
   generally referred to "rpt-spt" mode.  Section "13.  Switching from a
                      ^^^^
referred to as

   Shared C-Tree to a Source C-Tree" of [RFC6514] specifies the MVPN SA
   procedures for that mode, but those SA routes are replacement for
                                                   ^^^
are a replacement
   PIM-ASM assert and (s,g,rpt) prune mechanisms, not for source
   discovery purpose.  MVPN/MSDP SA interoperation for the "rpt-spt"
             ^^^^^^^^^
purposes?

   mode is outside of the scope of this document.  In the rest of the
   document, the "spt-only" mode is assumed.

In section 3:
of the document, it is referred to as the PE mesh group.  It MUST not
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^
This is not allowed, should be "MUST NOT".

In section 3:
   In addition to procedures in [RFC6514], an MVPN PE may be provisioned
   to generate MSDP SA messages from received MVPN SA routes, with or
   without fine policy control.  If a received MVPN SA route is to

I'm not sure what is meant by "fine policy control" here. Is that one
may have policy for specific SAs? Should it be "fine grained"?

Section 5:
"IANA Assignment" should be "IANA Considerations".

Regards,
Stig