Not aware of any IPR related to mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation.
Juniper has an implementation of this draft.

Regards,
Vinod Kumar.

On 24/09/19, 12:07 AM, "BESS on behalf of Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang"
<bess-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of zzhang=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

    Not aware of any relevant IPR.

    Juniper has an implementation.

    Jeffrey

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lenny Giuliano <le...@juniper.net>
    Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:07 PM
    To: Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>
    Cc: bess@ietf.org; draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperat...@ietf.org
    Subject: Re: [bess] WG Last Call, IPR and Implementation poll for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-03

    Not aware of any IPR related to draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation

    On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) wrote:

    | Hello Working Group,
    |

    | This email starts a two week Working Group Last Call on
    | draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-03 [1].
    |

    | This poll runs until 25 September 2019.
    |

    | We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies
    | to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
    | with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and
    | 5378 for more details).
    |

    | If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this document
    | please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of
any relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from
all the Authors and Contributors.

    | There are currently no IPR disclosures against the document.
    |

    | If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been
disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interope__;!8WoA6RjC81c!U8aCsuRpFMIP3TlcIw1_NuPboayld-LeUp2fk-4GbqPAhszKQS6xcSbHZR3Kw5Qb$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw__;!8WoA6RjC81c!U8aCsuRpFMIP3TlcIw1_NuPboayld-LeUp2fk-4GbqPAhszKQS6xcSbHZekFkSyU$