Hi Adam,

Thanks for this.

> Please expand the following acronyms upon first use, in the abstract, and in
> the title; see https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt for
> guidance.

Agreed.

> All of the examples in these sections use IPv4 addresses exclusively. Please
> update them to use IPv6 exclusively, or to use a mix of IPv4 and IPv6. See
> https://www.iab.org/2016/11/07/iab-statement-on-ipv6/ for further details.

<wry grin>
Would the IESG like to do a statement on that so that they don't rely on the
IAB to direct the content of IETF documents?

I'm in general agreement with you on the use of IPv6 in documents.

I don't want to mix and match through the current examples, because there is a
flow of continuity between them. But adding some IPv6 examples would be very
fine.

We have been seeking someone to supply some worked examples: sadly not so many
people seem keen to help. (Let's not waste time wondering why.)

That leaves us a little stranded, so if you have suggestions or volunteers,
please put them in touch.

Best,
Adrian