I have two questions:

1. After an AIO I will save the parameters for a stock. If I close BC 
and reopen BC then load the parameters from file. If I then try to 
display the optimal parameters the page comes up blank. I thought that 
I would be able to display previous parameters from an AIO that was 
saved. I know that I can view the parameters in the file itself but I 
am confused as to what the load parameters from file does since it 
doesn't seem to load anything.

2. It seems that the program does not reload any parameters from file. 
I wish to reload the parameters day after day to stay constant with 
the parameters for a period of time. I don't want to AIO every day. I 
want to run a stock using the same parameters for several days but it 
looks like the program does not load/find the stock in the parameters 
file even though it exists.

Am I missing something? Did I miss a step to reload the parameters to 
run a stock again? 

Dan











 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to