I have a similar setup, except that I have a SB2. And I'm finally happy
to report that everything is running aok with 6.2.2  and firmware 29.

How did I fix my issue?  I purchased to new wireless cards for my pcs
and activated the speedbooster on the card.

Now my question is why did I have to buy new friggen hardware when the
old hardware was working with 6.1.1.

After this experience, I believe that I'm done upgrading. I will try
6.5 when it is released, but one single hiccup and I will revert back
to 6.2.2 and not think twice about it. No one should have to purchase
new hardware due to new software.

Wait a minute, damnit, Microsoft makes us do that all the time!! :-)

--
bflatmajor