Triode Wrote:
> Stuart - could you post the whole log (ziped?) Or just a few lines above
> each of these.
>
> Reason for asking is that we need the lines above the "Response Time >
> 0.5" lines...
>
> Good news is that we should be able to reduce the ones due to
> "writePrefs" quite easily...

I've attached a gzipped log around the testing I posted earlier. I'm
not sure there's a great deal more in there (aside from the
SuperDateTime refreshes), but it might help.

If you'd like me to switch on more flags just name them and I can redo
this testing. I should have thought of that beforehand, I suppose,
since I expect you'll be interested in HTTP and SQL things in
particular.

|Filename: messages.1.gz                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1315|

hickinbottoms

Stuart
-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with Lazy Searching!"-