Triode Wrote:
> Looks like scrobbler could be improved, but the internal server
> functions are better.  Hopefully the web page one can be improved
> further with the new database code which is comming.
>

> This should not have happended - did anyone else see it?

If it helps I'll try to repeat that (I've a copy of my old preferences
file), and if I can I'll raise a bug. I'll sanitise my preferences for
anything security-related and attach it to the bug (assuming I can
reproduce it).

I'd forgotten just how much configuration I'd done in SlimServer and
for my players until I had to redo it all over the weekend (I'm not
complaining - that's what you expect with the development trunk, after
all).

--
hickinbottoms

Stuart
-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with Lazy Searching!"-