Some first impressions:

- A lot of wasted space.

- 50 pixel album thumbnails by default are really, really small.

- I'm not partial to the list view in gallery mode, but I suppose
  without the ability to resize the browse frame, it may be better than
  the columnar approach.

- I wouldn't want thumbnails in the playlist, so I would think that
  needs to be an option.

- Too sparse of a home page, requiring an extra click to get to all
  the browse modes.

- I don't know if it makes sense to me to pull the album info up in a
  dynamic window, then display track info in the main browse window.

- Volume control is awkward.

- Control images (repeat, shuffle, etc.) need alt/title tags.

A couple of things I notice that may be bugs (as seen in Firefox
2.0.0.6):

- Huge page margin - looks like at least 20 pixels.

- Songinfo page layout isn't being put into columns.

- The first time I played a song, it launched a new window/tab.  The
  same as the now playing (player control) pane.  Hasn't been
  repeated.

- During playback of the first track when playing an album, no track
  information is displayed in the now playing pane.

Overall, I think the generous spacing and sparseness look like they'll
require more scrolling, more mouse movement to accomplish the same
things as before.  It's nice looking - kinda ipodish.

--
JJZolx

Jim