My initial observations:

Installed the Aug 24 nightly on a Mac (PPC G4 Mac mini with 10.4.10)
with the intent to test the updates to Pandora streaming via slimserver
as against using squeezenetwork - that part works great.

When I initially opened up slimserver (using the actual LAN IP address
rather than localhost or 127....) through my browsers (Camino &
Firefox) the wizard screen showed up. There was a brief intro about
Slimserver/Squeezebox (and this happened on both browsers) but then the
text kind of got scrunched up toward the top of the screen and half of
it vanished. And I couldn't do anything with the option to proceed.
Reloading the page however seemed to solve the problem (again on both
browsers - haven't tested on Safari & Opera yet, or on Windows).. so I
don't know what it is.

Otherwise I like the general look of the initial screens. I have to say
it looks a bit SONOSish .. not that that is a bad thing ... just a
comment.

--
Nikhil