I just tried installing the Windows 2007-10-03 nightly on top of the
2007-10-02 nightly.

The installation succeeded (complete with a new "Uninstalling
Slimserver" section before Squeezecenter was installed). But now
Squeezecenter always fails to start up. Looking in the event viewer, I
get the following error message:

"The following information is part of the event: Database error: Can't
create table '.\slimserver\metainformation.frm' (errno: 121) at
/<C:\Program
Files\SlimServer7\server\squeezecenter.exe>DBIx/Migration.pm line 115."

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help debug the issue.

Chris

--
cbemoore