ModelCitizen wrote:

> 1) The white background looks like something has not loaded correctly
> and has more in common with the dodgy "Settings" pages than it does
> with the original and elegant designed "look" of the main pages.

I have to say, my initial reaction was similar to MC's. I really liked
the look of the new skin when it first appeared, and I really like the
functionality it now has. But, I had the same feeling when the "change"
happened - it just looked to me as if something hadn't loaded properly.
It's looking a little better these days, but I still think the original
look was far slicker.

R.