Michael Herger;246221 Wrote:
> > I hope you've updated, cleared the cache and all the usual procedure.
> There should now be quite a bit of that precious whitespace around the
> emptiness.
You make it sound like the changes have already been implemented in the
latest nightly.

I have just downloaded the latest Windows executable after uninstalling
my existing SC7 installation, deleting cache etc and, apart from still
wanting to install by default into a directory called Slimserver, the
SC7 background is white and the text appears the same (the text I'm not
entirely sure about though, as the scanning has now worked and I'm not
getting the default "Empty" screens).

I have even cleared my Firefox cache.

SC7 reports itself thus:
SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 15013 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen